Friday, August 17, 2007

Thing #23 - My Thoughts


Wow, I can't believe I finally finished, and it's only August 17th! I really thought this would take me so much longer, if I was able to finish at all! I'm so excited! cool

I really enjoyed learning about all this new technology (new to me anyway!) I am surprised at how much of what I learned I think I will actually use. I expected that I would learn alot of neat stuff but very little that I would use in my everyday life. Boy was I wrong! My favorite things were the photo sharing sites like Flickr, and the RSS feed and bloglines. I'm already using these on a daily basis. I think the ultimate thing for me though will be the downloadable audio books.

I think the Technology Fair was a great way to start, and I found the entire process very enjoyable. I would look forward to participating in similar programs if the library offered them. Congratulations to Maurice, Irmgarde and Annette! They've done a fantastic job!

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Congrats to you!!!! What a great job. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and I hope you'll just keep on keeping on!