Tuesday, July 10, 2007

THING #3

Ok, finally getting started.
About the lifelong learning habits...what I find the hardest, I think, is beginning with the end in mind. The hard part is not setting goals, but finding that I set goals and think that I know what the end should be, then for various reasons the goals change.
What I find the easiest is to play. What better way to learn about something then to jump in with both feet and play around a little. You may find you get into a little trouble along the way, but you learn and have fun at the same time!

1 comment:

Dances With Keyboards said...

You've made a good beginning here!Email me if you have any questions, or call, or you can schedule some time with me in the training lab here in Abingdon, if your branch's schedule will allow.


Annette